Located in the heart of Tampa’s Downtown Arts District, The Vault is a unique and versatile venue. The historical, neo-classical building was constructed in 1919 as the Exchange National Bank. Now revitalized, the space combines elegant architecture with a contemporary feel. The 35-foot tall ceilings have been restored and show intricate medallion orientation with a second floor mezzanine that overlooks the open gallery. Floor to ceiling window walls offer stunning views of the Tampa Bay skyline, and provide the perfect setting for your special event, wedding, or corporate function.
In addition to the over 6,000 square feet of interior rental space, just outside the main entrance is a charming private park to accommodate your cocktail party before or after your main event. We provide receptions for up to 300 guests, and seated dinners for up to 200 guests.
Accommodations & Services:
- Can entertain up to 300 guests for cocktail receptions and 200 for seated dinners.
- White Chiavari chairs, and reception/banquet tables available.
- Convenient private parking garage (upon availability) with additional public parking.
- 6000 square feet.
- Adjacent “Pocket Park” available for additional outdoor space.
- Second floor mezzanine with stairs and elevator access.
- Catering prep area.
- 35-foot-tall original ornamental ceiling.
- Sconce & adjustable lighting.
- Floor to ceiling glass windows.
- Beautiful original marble flooring.
- Restored interior space from the 1920s.
- A historic walk-in vault.